domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

The problem with time, I've learned, whether it's those first two weeks I got to spend with you, or the final two months I got to spend with him, eventually time always runs out. I have no idea where you are out there in the world, John. But I understand that I lost the right to know these things long ago. No matter how many years go by, I know one thing to be as true as ever was - I'll see you soon then.


So there's something else I wanna tell you. Right before everything went black, you wanna know the very last thing that entered my mind? You.

Dear John: Two weeks together. That's all it took. Two weeks for me to fall in love with you. Now we have one year apart. But what's one year apart after two weeks like that together? You made me a promise. A promise I know you'd keep. So I only want one more promise from you during this time we spend apart. Tell me everything. Write it all down, John. Scribble it in a notebook. Type it up and email it to me. I don't care but I wanna know everything. And that way, we will be with each other at all. That way, before we know it, I'll see you soon then.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suspiros olvidados